Chapterwise CBSE 10 Years’ Solved Paper Accountancy-12 is designed on the latest syllabus issued by CBSE. Each chapter can be read at a glance and each topic is expressed through the examination style of questioning. The new marking scheme issued by the CBSE is followed at every step to give the students a feel of actual examination. Obviously, the book is prepared to give students rich and delightful learning experience. What can be better than that if students practice the real examination questions in a chapterwise manner which are further divided into topics, it is the same way in which we study in our classroom.
In fact, the students have to follow a strict time-table and study thoroughly with dedication. Their aim is to score high marks in the final examination. Specially, the students of Class 12 have to work with a single minded devotion throughout the year. They have to be well acquainted with the latest styles of questioning used by the CBSE- A well began is half done.
Salient features of the book
- Chapterwise and Topic wise presentation of the syllabus to facilitate systematic study.
- This book can be referred to by the students throughout the year after the completion of each chapter in school.
- Special efforts have been put in this book to equip students with practice material including previous 7 to 10 years CBSE Board Examination Question Papers (All India, Delhi, Foreign Main & Compartment) so that students will have an idea about which type of questions can be asked in the examination.
- Answers of previous years CBSE question papers are provided separately.
- At the end of the book, 5 Sample Papers & Latest CBSE Board Question Paper have been given to boost the confidence of the student.