|Author||:||Ms Kumkum Kumari|
|No. of Pages||:||572|
Class : 9
FULL MARKS SOCIAL SCIENCE—9 has been thoroughly revised in view of the recent examination reforms propounded by the CBSE. The revised edition of this book is a complete support book based on NCERT textbook. This provides all sorts of study-cum-practice material and thus builds up strong confidence in the student. It is an up-to-date, dependable and friendly resource as per the guidelines of the CBSE.
Key features of the book are as follows:-
- The text uses simple and lucid language according to the student’s level of understanding.
- Facts that Matter at the beginning of each chapter explain the concept well.
- Flow-Learning and Words that Matter (the meanings of important words) have been highlighted for student’s benefit.
- Dateline has been given where required.
- All NCERT textbook questions and varieties of additional questions with answers in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions, Long Answer Type Questions, Map Skills, etc. consolidate learning.
- HOTS Questions have been given where needed.
- Test Your Skills at the end of each chapter to assess student’s learning.