|The Mathematics XI support book is replete with success strategies and tips for development of scholarly attitude and application skills for students. It has been written according to the latest syllabus and textbook issued by the Tamil Nadu State Board.
This support book provides complete tutorial support to students to cover the course contents easily, develop confidence and answer the various types of questions generally asked by the Board.
Salient Features of the book:
- The Topics Covered has been mentioned at the beginning of every chapter.
- Each chapter contains the Chapter Map, which gives an idea about the contents and helps thereader focus on the important headings.
- Complete summary of the chapter is provided in the Important Points to Remember.
- All the Textual Questions have been solved and a large number of Additional Questionshave been provided wherever required.
- Important Formulae have been included for a clear understanding.
- For Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), the answers have been provided in the format*prescribed by the Board. Solutions or Hints have also been provided wherever applicable.
- The in-text Example Questions have been included to help the students enhance their conceptual understanding.
- A separate section on the Common Errors and their Rectifications highlights the areas where students generally get confused and make mistakes while understanding the concepts or exercises.
- The book is a up-to-date, dependable and learner-friendly resource.